- Hellenistic Astrology: Joyous House Placements for the Sun and Moon
- Being Christian in the Modern World: Liberalism, 5/21/2017, Rev. Walt Marcum
- Following the Author/Blogger More Frequently
- Christianity MUST Reconcile Leviticus 17: 10 with Jesus’ Direction to Do Something Which Turns God’s Face Away and Excommunicates One from God’s People
- Jesus Supplanted Temple Sacrifice Then God Turned His Face from Jesus
- The Historical Approach to the New Testament
- What Is Spiritual but Not Religious?
- My House Shall Be Called a House of Prayer – Not Historical
- Atwill’s Cranked-up Jesus Richard Carrier Blogs Freethought Blogs Review
- Visions of Jesus by Those Who Had Come to Love Him / Testimony of Josephus (Testimonium Flavianum) Is Authentic
I’m reading Herodian Messiah by Joseph J. Raymond and I like it.
Steefen, author of
The Greatest Bible Study in Historical Accuracy
Insights on the Exodus, King David, and Jesus
Water Bearing Fish, Part I
I’ve replaced the November 28th, 2010 manuscript with the January 25th, 2011 manuscript of Insights on the Exodus, King David, and Jesus by Steefen.
Mailed my North TX Book Festival entry for delivery b4 the deadline. My entry was Insights on the Exodus, King David, and Jesus (also includes Adam & Eve and the 23rd Psalm / Psalm 23).
Last night on Charlie Rose, his guest said GDP was once tied to population, then productivity (UK: industrialization and US: computerization); now, we’re back to population. China and India lead. (This is one reason why some see a post-Christianity age at the world power level.) With China at 1.34 billion people, India at 1.19 billion people, the U.S. at 310 million, Indonesia at 237 million, Brazil at 190 million, you’re really not a player until your population is three quarters of a billion. Maybe this is why the Pope is against contraception. The Euro better not fall apart.
Just got back from SMU Foundren Hall where there was a lecture given by Barry Kemp hosted by the Am. Research Center in Egypt.